COUNCIL FOR ANGLOPHONE MAGDALEN ISLANDERS (CAMI)
CAMI is currently seeking applications for (1) one Preserves Assistant to work at the preserving kitchen (Rink Building) in Grosse Ile. This position is for a 14-week period and is anticipated to begin on June 4th, 2018 at $14.00 (plus 4% vacation pay) per hour, 40 hours each week.
- Prepping fruit, vegetables and other ingredients
- Helping cook the preserves and fill the jars
- Labeling the jars
- Cleaning the work area
- Delivering the preserves to different locations
- Attending the market
- Other duties as required
- Previous kitchen experience or equivalence
- Availability and mobility during the period of employment
- Strong organizational skills
- Be positive, creative, and clean in the kitchen
- Open to learning new skills
For information regarding this opportunity, please contact Helena Burke at the CAMI office using the coordinates listed below. Applications must be received no later than Thursday May 3rd, 2018 at noon.
APPLICANTS MUST PRESENT THEMSELVES AT THE EMPLOI-QUEBEC OFFICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO DETERMINE THEIR ELIGIBILITY WITHIN THE SUBVENTIONS SALARIALE PROGRAM.
787 chemin Principal, Grosse Ile, Quebec, G4T 6B5
Tel. : (418) 985-2116 Fax : (418) 985-2113
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.micami.ca