COUNCIL FOR ANGLOPHONE MAGDALEN ISLANDERS (CAMI)
CAMI is currently seeking applications for (1) one Customer Service Agent to work at Grandma’s Bakery on the CAMI site one (1) to work at the Old Harry Beach Store on Old Harry Beach. These positions are for a 14-week period and are anticipated to begin on June 4th, 2018 at $14.00 (plus 4% vacation pay) per hour, 40 hours each week.
- Meet and greet clients
- Assist the summer staff with the implementation of culture program activities including the Happy Hour events and other summer events being promoted by CAMI
- Assist with the packaging of fresh baked goodies, homemade ice-cream or other products being produced at the bakery or being sold at the beach store
- Track sales of stock and maintain records
- Co-manage sales of all bakery and store products using cash, debit or credit
- Ensure that the bakery and store are clean and presentable
- Provide information and referral to visitors
- Other duties as required by the organization
- Previous kitchen experience or equivalence
- Availability and mobility during the period of employment
- Strong organizational skills
- Be positive, creative, and clean in the kitchen
- Open to learning new skills
For information regarding this opportunity, please contact Helena Burke at the CAMI office using the coordinates listed above. Applications must be received no later than Thursday May 3rd, 2018 at noon.
APPLICANTS MUST PRESENT THEMSELVES AT THE EMPLOI-QUEBEC OFFICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO DETERMINE THEIR ELIGIBILITY WITHIN THE SUBVENTIONS SALARIALE PROGRAM.
787 chemin Principal, Grosse Ile, Quebec, G4T 6B5
Tel. : (418) 985-2116 Fax : (418) 985-2113
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.micami.ca