PORT OF CAP-AUX-MEULES / ENTRY ISLAND
COUNCIL FOR ANGLOPHONE MAGDALEN ISLANDERS (CAMI)
CAMI is currently seeking applications for (1) one Information Agent to work at the Port of Cap-aux-Meules and on Entry Island. This position is for a 14-week period and is anticipated to begin on June 18th, 2018 at $14.00 (plus 4% vacation pay) per hour, 40 hours each week.
- Meet and greet tourist prior to their boarding of the tourist boats heading for Entry Island.
- Travel to Entry Island daily
- Distribute pamphlets, etc…
- Promote points of interest
- Create promotional tools and/or update any already available
- Gather statistical information, including the number of visitors visiting Entry Island
- Create and distribute exit surveys to measure satisfaction of sites and services as well as attaining feedback
- Compile and prepare a report on based on the survey
- Animate walking tours when required
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Availability and mobility during the period of employment
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills, specifically in Excel
- Open to learning new skills
For information regarding this opportunity, please contact Helena Burke at the CAMI office using the coordinates listed below. Applications must be received no later than Thursday, May 3rd.
APPLICANTS MUST PRESENT THEMSELVES AT THE EMPLOI-QUEBEC OFFICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO DETERMINE THEIR ELIGIBILITY WITHIN THE SUBVENTIONS SALARIALE PROGRAM.
787 chemin Principal, Grosse Ile, Quebec, G4T 6B5
Tel. : (418) 985-2116 Fax : (418) 985-2113
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.micami.ca