787 chemin Principal, Grosse-Ile, QC G4T 6B5

McGill Bursaries: Awarded to 5 Students

Dialogue McGill, the McGill Training and Retention of Health Professionals Project, contributes to Quebec’s initiatives to ensure that English-speaking Quebecers have access to the full range of health and social services in their own language through measures designed to build and maintain a sufficient complement of health and social services personnel capable of providing services in English. CAMI is pleased to have offered the following McGill Community Leadership bursaries to the following students:

CATEGORY 1
Category 1 Bursaries are for students from selected Quebec regions with English and French language skills pursuing full-time studies in the area of health and social services in a government recognized educational institution located outside their region.

Kelly Chenell – Kelly received a bursary of $5000. She is currently enrolled at the Champlain Regional College in Lennoxville in the nursing program.

Simon Frederick Richard– Simon Frederick received a bursary of $10,000. He is currently enrolled at the Université de Montréal in the Doctorate of Medicine program.

Sabrina Clarke– Sabrina Clarke received a bursary of $10,000. She is currently enrolled at Université Laval in the Nurse Science program.

CATEGORY 3
Category 3 Bursaries are for students from selected Quebec regions with English and French language skills pursuing full-time studies in the area of health and social services in a Vocational Training Centre in Quebec.

Daniel Mcintyre – Daniel received a bursary of $2,000. He is currently enrolled in the health and assistant nursing care program at the centre de formation des adults de la commission scolaire des Îles.

Janice Lemay-Lewis – Janice received a bursary of $2,000. She is currently enrolled in the health and assistant nursing care program at the centre de formation des adults de la commission scolaire des îles.